From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:37:47 -0700

Me threeeee!!!

And there is NOTHING more ego deflating than getting a spandex'ish biking
short :-) I found one that looks pretty decent, but I will have to work to
lose another inch or so...

Of course the funny thing is that now people think we are "serious"
bicyclists :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>