Subject: [Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 07:48:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Please explain further... makes no sense to me....I assume you are
referrring to a electronic viewfinder (EV)?

The purpose of focusing at F2 and shooting at F32 is to get the minimum DOF
for accurate focusing and mzximum DOF for shooting.  Use the term ..
un-ambiguous focusing plane...

An EV does not provide for this...... as far as I can see.....

???

Frank