Subject: [Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:11:07 +0100

Based on my experience of trying M lenses with a GF-1 I'd prefer the GF-1
lenses to M or R ones (ok, the only lens I have at the moment is the
fantastic 20mm <grin>). Mainly because using an M lens is so slow, and I've
fond that using the rear screen for critical focussing is near impossible in
bright daylight because it's impossible to see enough detail to judge the
focus point - maybe the viewfinder would improve matters.

Steve

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds)
Message from jimlists at spectare.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds)