Subject: [Leica] Port Browning Pano
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:44:10 -0700

Hi Luggers,
Last night was roast turkey night at the pub at Port Browning. All the
older people were there! After eating my fill I wandered down to the
dock and amazed at the glass like stillness of the sea took this 3
panel pano using the GF1 and the 20mm f1.7 - which has become my carry
around combination.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2010/3pnPtBrownWw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2392zjf

This morning I was fooling around with my newish 18 Elmar and I put it
on the GF 1 to make this 6 panel pano of the view from my study deck.
Those damn trees are going to eventually ruin my view!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2010/GL1Elmar18Pan6w.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/26cw5nk

C & C always welcome.
Cheers