Subject: [Leica] AI Conversion
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 16:29:48 -0400

James Laird wrote:

I Googled AI conversions and saw that guy's website last night but
I've never used him before. Have you used him before? Is his work any
good?
<<<

I have no personal experience with his work, sorry!  You might want to look
up the NikonMF (manual focus) Yahoo group and ask there.  My AI conversions
were all done with the kit, either by EPOI in the 1970s or with kits
purchased from Pacific Rim or ebay sellers.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE