Subject: [Leica] Indian traffic
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 01:29:16 +0800

I drove from Hong Kong to Shanghai with 59 other cars in 2007.  I have to
say driving in China was really scary.

The newly built toll roads were excellent and some of us managed to reach
300km/h on several occasions.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/targadoc/PorscheShanghaiDrive2007

The Shanghai F1 Circuit is one of the best F1 circuits I have driven on.

How times have changed: in 1949 my family fled from Shanghai to HK with
great difficulties.  Almost sixty years later I simply got into my car,
turned the key and three days later I was in Shanghai.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Indian traffic)