Subject: [Leica] Film/slide scanner recommendations? Samples? Anyone use Braun?
From: andrew.nv1b at gmail.com (Andrew Moore)
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 19:28:50 -0400

Thanks for all the scanner info.  I did own an LS-4000 and an LS-5000 in the
past (at least I think that's what they were... Nikon Coolscan units with
LED element).  They produced superb results.

If anyone has one for sale (or trade for Leica glass... ), contact me
offline as the closing bell has already rung :)