Subject: [Leica] IMG: Opera Garnier - Hall and Diva - Lluis
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 23:39:18 +0200 (CEST)

De : "Lluis Ripoll Querol " <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>

Thanks Lluis - look at the 1st one again, large, bottom left corner, below
the stairs, these young people were from Spain, a choir, and they were
singing beautiful songs; a magical moment as everyone was listening and
trying to remain as silent as they could: magic at Garnier thanks to Spansih
young people; vive l'Europe conceived like this.

Thanks again
Ph

Extra!

Two great shots, my preference is for La Diva, the value of the magic
moment!, but both are superb!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 02/06/2010, a las 18:45, philippe.amard escribi?: