Subject: [Leica] One for Lluis
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:36:53 +0200

Hi Charlie,

First at all thank you very much for the message!, I've take a look to
all your Barcelona pictures, they are really very good catchs, the
last (#8) is very fine, but my favorite is #7.

HP5 is a timeless film for B&W pictures in available light!

Thank you very much for sharing!

Cheers
Lluis

El 01/06/2010, a las 9:56, Charlie Chan escribi?: