Subject: [Leica] Friday FAnime
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 03:51:45 -0700

I carried the 35/1.4 and the 85/2 on the bag in case I need them, but the 21
is just way too much fun...

There are/will be 15000 people at FAnime, so I'm sure there is a Misty or
two, or three,... somewhere :-) Those kids do gatherings sometimes where
people dress up as characters in the same series would show up. The biggest
one I went to was a huge 300 people for the same series. When you have 40-50
people dressing up as the same character at once, it kind of break your
brain :-)

Ming is the con- chair of this year's Baycon.

Thanks for looking.