Subject: [Leica] FS Leica Tri-Elmar, Second Version
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 23:03:48 -0700

Well, Robert, I guess I didn't put that much thought into it. I knew I
wanted to sell the lens--I had no idea what they were worth for so I
went to ebay to see what they had recently sold for. I thought I was
being reasonable since I listed mine $200 less than one and $26
dollars more than the other, and I included shipping and insurance in
the price and they didn't. So mine is listed for less than market
value. I also said "asking" in stating the price, implying that I
would take less. It's been quite a while since I sold anything on ebay
and I had no idea what the fees run now.

Since you feel compelled to ask about the price of the lens I assume
you must be interested--did you want to offer 10% less than $4860?

Craig

NO ARCHIVE