Subject: [Leica] FS Leica Tri-Elmar, Second Version
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 16:54:42 -0700

Hi All,

Selling my 28/35/50 second version Tri-elmar, mechanically sound,
glass clean and clear. Cosmetically it shows some wear around the edge
where the filter screws in.

There were two recent sales of this version on ebay, on 5/17 one sold
for $4,624 and on 5/24 one sold for $4,860. I am asking $4,650,
shipped and insured in CONUSA, check or money order preferred, paypal
add 3%.

I like the lens a great deal, it was used for a number of the shots in
my upcoming book, but I need to finance other purchases.

Cheers,

Craig

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] FS Leica Tri-Elmar, Second Version)