Subject: [Leica] Sony cleans up; takes no prisoners.
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:38:54 +0100

I think you are overstating the case somewhat.

I can't think of a single photographer I've ever met who uses a 24mm lens or
wider as their main lens. Sure they may have one, and if they have they will
use it, but not as their main lens. Im not saying such people don't exist,
but there aren't many of them.

Steve