Subject: [Leica] IMG: Django Reinhardt lovers + a few snaps
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:16:00 +1000

These are crisp and technically well done. I like the accordian and shoe
closeups for conveying a little of the atmosphere. The venue sounds as
though it would be amazing but they haven't made that part of their show.
Thanks for a little horizon broadening, what a pity we don't have the audio
track playing with your shots.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman