Subject: [Leica] I know I'm getting older, but...
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 23:01:50 -0400

Three or four years ago -- so I was maybe 48 or 49 -- I was signing up for a
membership at one of the NYC pools and the young lady asked me if I was
applying as a Senior.  Shortly thereafter -- so I must have been 49 -- I got
the dreaded invitation from the AARP. My two eldest sons danced like grungy
Rumpelskins around the elevator with it, waving it in the air and cackling.
I never laid eyes on it again though god knows I could use the discounts.

So Jim the degradations are now just beginning.