Subject: [Leica] Semetko Book--Unposed
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 19:33:40 +0200

Congratulations Craig! this is a great honour you desserved!

I'll order, I've allways loved your shots, probably I will order it on
Amazon U.K., they anounce it for September 2010.

On the other hand, is your book only distributed by Amazon?, in
Barcelona there is one of the most important europeans Photography
Book shop, also photographic gallery: http://www.kowasa.com/, with a
shop in Madrid too, I know the owner, if I can recommend your book
don't hesitate to contact me, there also in Spain and Europe other
important Bookshops ...

I wish you a big success!
Cheers
Lluis

El 23/05/2010, a las 1:35, Craig Semetko escribi?: