Subject: [Leica] IMG: Honeysuckle
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al.crouch at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:16:45 -0500

Nice sharp image, Jim.   Thanks for sharing.
We are fighting it too.   Comes over the fence, under the fence and
squeezes through the cracks between the boards.  An eager tree climber, it
will inundate a shrub or small tree.  If you find a solution, let me know.

At least it has the redeeming feature that it smells nice.  This small
sample is only a part of the vines invading my yard, and I am fighting a
losing battle.