Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar in October
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:55:44 -0400

Yes, you pay for two people.  She will be eating all the meals and staying
in the hotel.  That's normal for all of the seminars I've been to, photo and
otherwise.  I've been to many metals conventions with my husband and paid
full price even though I didn't attend the lectures.  There are plenty of
activities for spouses, too.  Tom does attend the photo lectures with me and
always finds them interesting even though he's not a photographer.  I'm sure
they're more interesting than any of his metal convention lectures!!

Tina