Subject: [Leica] light reflections or multiple Sun?
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:37:28 -0400

Beautiful conjunction, wasn't it? It was the planet Venus. I saw it from the
shore of Lake Superior in Michigan's Upper Peninsula the night before, at an
astronomy star party, when the Moon was a fingernail clipping to the right
of Venus. Striking sight in the twilight sky.

?howard

Message from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] light reflections or multiple Sun?)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] light reflections or multiple Sun?)
Message from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] light reflections or multiple Sun?)