Subject: [Leica] light reflections or multiple Sun?
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 22:31:16 -0700 (PDT)

It's definitely 2 suns. You were apparently the first person to photograph
our parallel universe through a brief nanosecond in the space-time continuum
when the walls of the worm hole thinned sufficiently to capture this amazing
image.
Probably worth hundreds of millions of dollars and will end up saving
humanity.
Lucky you...

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com