Subject: [Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ... RELIEVED - THANKS ALL
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 22:08:08 +0200

I had an ID for Rescue Pro which Alice mailed me, and it works !!!
Even when you don't know anything about computers ...
(Just for this I think buying at least one Sc...isk card is worth the
money as my card was not theirs

The programme gives new numbers to the files but should I care?
And it also resurrected long deleted snaps which I had nearly forgotten.

Now I'll dump this #&!!##@! card for sure ...

Thank you all for your tips and help, or off list moral support,
Lluis, are you there?
All much appreciated

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe, singing I love the LUG

Le 16 mai 10 ? 20:44, Ric Carter a ?crit :