Subject: [Leica] OT was IMGs: Pigeon Point now song lyrics reference
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 12:14:27 +1000

See, Greg understood!

Didn't think before deciding what to do
Ooh, that talk of opportunities, TV breaks and movies
Rang true, sure rang true ...
Seems it never rains in southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya?
It pours, man, it pours

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman