Subject: [Leica] FF Flowers in the trees
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 00:41:29 -0400

Mark: These are wonderful: alluring and engaging to the eye. My favorites
are the Broadway flower stand Mother of all stitches and the snow in the
trees; that last in particular is really classically beautiful and it's the
only one so far that comes close to solving the one aesthetic problem that
is looking knotty at this point: the borders.  On the net is of no
consequence but looking at them one wonders how they'll sit.  The white is
really not pleasant.  I suspect you might like a background tinted at 10
percent or so with the major tone of the set: sepia for the first set,
silver-gray for the snow set, etc. Or maybe not. Maybe some other solution.

It's very interesting and instructive seeing you working out this new
approach to form.

Vince