Subject: [Leica] OT: Acer Aspire One with CS4 vs Capture NX 2
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:48:54 -0500

I have an Acer Aspire One which I plan to use on a trip soon. With the
600 pixel height screen ADR with CS4 will work, sort of. You can't see
the entire dialog but you can workaround it using the keyboard. I also
have the option of purchasing Nikon's Capture NX 2 for use with my
Nikon DSLR. I've tried the trial version and it works well with the
Aspire, but I don't know whether to buy it or not with CS5 about to be
released. Anyone familiar with Capture NX 2? Or should I just get a
laptop with a larger screen? Is there a good one that's as small as
the Aspire? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Jim laird

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OT: Acer Aspire One with CS4 vs Capture NX 2)