Subject: [Leica] Electoral Reform protesters snaps
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:01:49 +0100

I'm not so sure - about the election that is.

The rules about a vote of no confidence are to be changed from requiring a
simple majority to requiring a 55% vote in its favour. The non-Tory parties
have 53% of the members in the House of Commons. So provided the Tories
don't vote against the whip, and there are no by-elections, they can't be
voted out of office by such a vote.

Steve

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Electoral Reform protesters snaps)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Electoral Reform protesters snaps)