Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Nex-5
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:39:21 -0700

It'll be interesting to see how these Sony cameras function with M
mount lenses. The flange distance is even smaller than the m4/3 size,
so adapting lenses should be no problem, but with so very few
controls they better do a good job with the interface.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com