Subject: [Leica] PESO: Onward Christian Farmers
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 20:40:56 -0500

On 5/9/2010 8:10 PM, Jim Shulman wrote:
> After that focus issue, it's going back into the drawer.
>
> The M3 returns.
>
> Jim

My first 35mm camera was an M3 with a 35mm Summicron (double stroke, and
bug-eyes model lens), and a 28mm Nikkor.  Also a Leica 50mm of forgotten
vintage and a 135mm Leica.  I didn't like the 28 or the 135 and sold
them.  Some type of fungus got the 50mm because of, I think, a certain
cement used in the lens assembly.  Here is a photo with the M3 and 35mm,
I would say about 1967 or so.  As I recall it was TriX and either D76 or
Dalzell-Stockler (sp?).

   http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Reno4_notfinalsharp.jpg.html

Ken Carney

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PESO: Onward Christian Farmers)