Subject: [Leica] Lembeh Fish
From: thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 08:43:42 +0430

Most of these are done around 17-20 meters depth.  Rest assured the reject
ratio remains as high as ever but digital has revolutionized the process- no
more 36-exposure dives.  I could easily get up to 100 shots per 60 minute
dive.  Diving enriched air helps as well; using a 32% O2 mix extends the
no-decompression times significantly.

Thanks for looking!

Wendy