Subject: [Leica] LR question - Adobe or Camera standard profile
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:36:36 -0400

When you say you shot "DNG" does that mean raw? Because I know that when I'm
importing raw files via Adobe Bridge from my Nikon or (even worse) from the
G1, they have to be 'converted' to DNG, in the G1's case, over 2 steps.

So now I shoot the G1 exclusively in jpeg and then Bridge 'converts' it to
DNG which I assume means stripping it of the firmware activities that took
place in the camera? This takes much less time, I've noticed, than when
Bridge converts the Nikon raw files to DNG.

Thanks for any info.

Vincxe