Subject: [Leica] LR question - Adobe or Camera standard profile?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:24:16 +1000

Whatever works for you Matthew. They are just the starting point for
developing your shot. Try both on individual shots, then play away with the
developing anyway. Your original looks a ittle overexposed as shown. No
penalty for swapping back and forth with Raw anyway.
Basically Adobe Standard is aimed to be 'accurate' in that it was made
taking into account how your camera model interprets colours.
Camera Standard is meant to imitate what your camera at default JPG output
would have done. Typically that would have more contrast and more saturated
colour to make a more 'snappy, attractive' photo.
No one correct answer. It's whatever you want it to be. Some camera models
(popular ones like the Canon cameras) have multiple profile options. Much
smaller sellers like Leica do not.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman