Subject: [Leica] Bandhavgarh People
From: jayanand at (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:10:00 +0530

I have started processing the people photos that I inevitably take during
the inevitable periods of waiting for animals to come by:

P.S.Reddy (PSR), one of my close friends - we have known each other since

A familiar gait, not to mention the hat, ambling towards some caves that
were inhabited since the 10th century till around a century ago:

Three studies of a Jeep Driver:
Suspicious at first:
Suddenly relaxing:
With his hair down, and totally relaxed:

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome.

Replies: Reply from alal at (A. Lal) ([Leica] Bandhavgarh People)
Reply from hopsternew at (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Bandhavgarh People)
Reply from imagist3 at (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Bandhavgarh People)
Reply from jhnichols at (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Bandhavgarh People)
Reply from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Bandhavgarh People)
Reply from philippe.amard at (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Bandhavgarh People)