Subject: [Leica] M9 shortage is just marketing hype
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:06:34 +1000

They seem to be trickling through unevenly, depending on your location. The
reported world record wait so far is 7 months, then the poor guy couldn't
take delivery (Cyprus) due the the volcanic ash aviation problem!
I'm not sure that you could declare the shortage caught up just yet.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman