Subject: [Leica] Macro-Elmar 90/4: comments
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:08:38 -0500

Hey Stan,

I used it at the LHSA Savannah shoot. It's an odd ball for sure, going
back to the old Leitz closeup attachments like NOOKY. You have to be
dead on focus and I was using the M8 which I found did not have the
best framelines to use.

I have 2 images on the LUG gallery, I need to upload a few more since
I used it as a normal 90mm as well.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/Savannah/054.jpg.html

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net