Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Circus Came to Town
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:29:24 -0500

I believe that we're probably seeing
fairly close to what you want us to see.
I have a feeling that you tend to like "COLOR."
While others of us may tend to a more subtle palette.
In other words subjective choice and judgement.

The only way you'd really be able to tell if we're seeing
what you want us to see would be if you looked at our monitors
and had a conversation with us about our and your preferences.

I like what you show
though I wouldn't choose that level of saturation.
I appreciate seeing your world through your eyes
with your color choices.
As it should be.

Regards,
George Lottermoser