Subject: [Leica] Sweet sea, sad light
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:12:50 +0200

Vince,

Thank you so much for so kind comment!

Actually, the pictures were taken with other lenses than 50.
There's a communication trouble between the adapter and the body.
0612 and 0615 were taken with Vario-Elmar 35-70 (the old one)
0612_cropped was cropped from he first one.
0622 was taken with Apo-Telyt 180 (the very old one)

All pictures from Nets and Knots series were taken with Apo-Macro-R 100.

I'm beginning to play with this new body and adapted R lenses, testing the
countless possibilities.
Hope to obtain something fine, when I understand the beast :-)

Thanks again, and have fine week-end.
Marc