Subject: [Leica] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:29:45 -0500

Glad you recognized them, Ric.  We had white pines along our back property
line for many years, and when they got up into the power lines, they had to
go.  The hollies were their replacement, and now they are at least 20 ft.
tall and full of all kinds of birds. We refer to them as our wildlife
refuge.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA