Subject: [Leica] No photography please.
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 00:07:04 +0200

Neil,

Don't worry, I've found this attitude very usually in Spain, even
photographing objects as a table with the rain...., boats... I think
that in a Country with a high liberal tradition and culture as is U.K.
this is quite rare.

Smile, is the best!

Cheers
Lluis

El 22/04/2010, a las 16:24, Neil Beddoe escribi?: