Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: qi0peng at gmail.com (qi peng)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:35:12 -0600

Hi fellow LUGers,

I am looking for verbal contributions/stories about how you have been
impacted by the Apple/Mac lifestyle preferably in relation to how you
use Leicas to my new blog called "MacHead Attack" at
http://macheadattack.wordpress.com/. This isn't a technical website
but something that talks about the personal side of the Apple
lifestyle. I would love to include stories about how Leica users use
Apple products particularly in the field.

Feel free to post your story on the blog itself (and make sure to give
yourself credit) or email me at qi0peng at gmail.com and I will post it
with credit to you here. I am trying to get a lot of LUG members to
contribute so that I can get a Studs Terkel-like narrative about the
Apple Nation.

Thanks so much and post away (or email me) your Mac/Apple stories. You
can start with how you got into Mac or iPad or iPhone, etc. etc. Any
story as long as it involves Apple or Mac (and with Leica as well). It
can even be fictional too.

sincerely, Albert

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] (no subject))