Subject: [Leica] The best bokeh wears shorts
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:22:22 -0400

Since we discuss "senoritas" and "bokeh" so much, I figured, hey, why not
put them together? I was taking pictures of cherry blossoms on campus when
this happened. Check out the sequence in order. Unfortunately I failed to
resize them during the transfer so it will be something of a trial, unless
your machine is quite fast, to view them large. But -- where there's a will
there's a way.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/toast+eatin_+bog+man/new+folder/

C & C welcome

Vince