Subject: [Leica] IMGs: a large format photographer
From: oliverbryk at (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:25:55 -0700

On one of my frequent walks along the Coastal Trail, today I encountered
that rarest of species, a large format photographer; he had come to make an
image of the Golden Gate Bridge and a big cloud (on Tri-X, of course). He
asked me what lens I would use; I said, "one half normal" and he agreed. He
invited me to view his composition on the ground glass. Remembering what a
pleasure LF landscape work used to be made my day.

3 images begin at  or  .

Leica M8, Summicron 35mm.

Cs & Cs cheerfully considered.

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] IMGs: a large format photographer)
Reply from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: a large format photographer)