Subject: [Leica] IMG: Take it.
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:18:34 -0400

That's a beautiful image. It brings back memories of growing up just up
the river from that bridge. Strangely though I only remember daytime
views, but that was a long time ago.  We always saw it on the way over
the river to visit our grandparents.  My Grandad worked at the big
General Motors plant in Trenton, which has long since closed.  Trenton
is not the same place, but the bridge looks fine in that photo.

Mike D