Subject: [Leica] IMG: 13th St night
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:06:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks John.

As for the last phenomenon, I think your white balance is off; everyone is
white!
;-)
?
To be perfectly honest, this last photo you posted was, IMO, a really lousy
shot. The reason I say that is?the horizon is not straight, the image is
comprised of about 80% asphalt, there is a bright light in the upper right
corner that is totally distracting and there seems to be no statement being
made, purpose or center of interest. If I'd taken it I would have deleted it
immediately to save computer storage space, no less post it on a user's
group with expert and critical photographers.

So if you posted it to show the performance of the S2 at 1200, fine.
Otherwise perhaps other images would display your talents as a photographer.

Obviously, this is only my opinion. The only reason I stated it (which I
normally don't) is that some people believe that the equipment makes any
photograph good. I'm sure you know better from experience.

All the best,
Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA