Subject: [Leica] IMG and finally.... Panasonic G1 and Lumix 14-45
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 21:57:06 -0400

Well a number of them -- about half -- look darker on the LUG Gallery than
they do on my screen so I think I'll fool around with them and repost them
when I do.

Thanks for comment on the fountain.  Madison Square Park is a grand place to
take pictures at night by the way. If you do go down and check it out you'll
see why. And great trees.

Vince