Subject: [Leica] IMG and finally.... Panasonic G1 and Lumix 14-45
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:50:12 -0500

I have it too. It's a handy little lens on the GF1 or G1/GH1 I thinks
one of the best kit lenses. Not Leica glass but good.

I took this shot with Panasonic 14-45 at 45mm f5.6 100ASA.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/digiratidoc/GH1/Wheelbarrow-Panasonic-14-45.jpg.html>

This shot with 50mm f2 Summicron at f5.6 100 ASA:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/digiratidoc/GH1/Wheelbarrow-Leica-50-Summicron.jpg.html>

Both are JPEG straight from my GH1. You be the judge.

Jim