Subject: [Leica] IMG and finally.... Panasonic G1 and Lumix 14-45
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:27:07 -0400

I think you're right, both versions of the Flatiron are exposed for the
highlights and need considerable brightening in PS although I must say they
didn't appear nearly so dark in PS Bridge when the room I work in was
lamplit, in the otherwise dark. Today in a brighter room and on the LUG they
look much darker.

All the higher contrast ones need post-processing work but having limited
time I am often loathe to do that on images probably unworthy of the time
investment. If they'd looked that bad on my screen last night I wouldn't
have posted them.

Thanks.