Subject: [Leica] Zeiss cinema lenses for Nikon, Canon
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:03:49 -0400

On Apr 17, 2010 at 04:44 AM -0400, Mark Rabiner wrote:
> Giving Leica C a run for their money. These are full frame and gorgeous.
> $21,000,000 for the set.
> And only 3 grand each USD.

As far as I know, these primes are essentially the ZF/ZE/ZK primes rebuilt
in different housings.  I'm sure there is additional quality control to
insure optimal assembly as well.

I'm sure you could adapt it to R, but why not just buy a ZF for a fraction
of the price if you don't need the cine style housing?

2nd question on this page:
<http://www.zeiss.de/c125756900453232/Contents-Frame/b984d96f381f07fbc12575820044c5d7>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Zeiss cinema lenses for Nikon, Canon)