Subject: [Leica] Broken Leicas
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 02:19:30 -0400

I got my M8 this way, as a factory 'refurbished' model with a 1yr
warranty. It was almost 1/3 the retail price. Low enough that I could
probably get another one if I wanted to (and tightened the belt quite a
bit.) I AM thinking of possibly selling the M8 and getting an M9 with
the student purchase program before I graduate in 2011. Actually,
that's really the smartest thing for me to do if I intend to keep up
this digital workflow thing...

Phil Forrest