Subject: [Leica] South Africa on the way to Namibia
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 10:35:19 +0930

Thanks Hugh, that one, like quite a few of my African landscapes, was
shot from a truck moving on an ungraded dirt road.  I think it's at
1/500 or 1/1000 at f4 or f5.6.  I was worried about shake.

But it was a lot more pleasant travelling in a truck there than where
you are, so I won't add any more about that.

Thanks for commenting,

Marty