Subject: [Leica] luggers trapped by eruption needing places to stay?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Lug)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 23:02:03 +0100

Nathan

If it's any consolation, someone from work here in the UK was due to fly out
to Iceland this week to go "volcano watching". There's a certain irony
regarding why his trip has probably been cancelled.

Steve

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] luggers trapped by eruption needing places to stay?)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] luggers trapped by eruption needing places to stay?)
Message from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] luggers trapped by eruption needing places to stay?)