Subject: [Leica] luggers trapped by eruption needing places to stay?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:31:41 +0200

That's very generous, Kyle. However, I must point out that the airport in
Reykjavik is functioning just fine, thank you, because the bloody Icelanders
are sending their ash up into 6-10 km altitude so it can bother the rest of
Europe while they themselves are enjoying life. Kind of what they did with
Icesave bank.

And if this stupid volcano prevents me from flying to Copenhagen on Tuesday,
then I say, pox on Iceland!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain